This fabulous property nestles in an exclusive woodland setting overlooking two other luxury lodges. It’s perfectly placed just two miles from the desirable coastal destination of Padstow, The rental offers a comfortable and relaxing home from home for couples and small families alike.
- Beautifully presented lodge in secluded woodland setting
- Ever popular foodie destination of Padstow just two miles away
- Nearby access to the A39 meaning you can easily tour the whole of Cornwall
- Walkers can enjoy exploring the Camel Estuary and South West Coast Path
- Choice of popular surfing beaches all just a short drive away
- Visit Newquay, Port Issac and numerous National Trust properties and gardens
About the accommodation
Step inside this stunning lodge and you will find the accommodation to be surprisingly light and spacious. This is arranged in an open-plan studio style lounge/kitchen/dining/sleeping area and offers a double bed, the lounge area has a double sofa bed and TV with Netflix. The dining area is the perfect place to enjoy a leisurely breakfast before heading out for the day or relax in style after a day exploring. Located at the side, the compact yet perfectly appointed kitchen area boasts all the essentials including an electric combination oven/microwave, two ring electric hob and fridge with ice compartment. Completing the offering inside the property is a lovely contemporary shower room with shower and WC.
To the front of the property and directly outside, there is a fabulous decked balcony with forest views, garden furniture and a gas BBQ. Further to this guests can also enjoy access to a brilliantly sociable shared fire pit. Private off-road parking for one car is provided and accessed via a flight of steps from the lodge.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
Property code: 77748
- 1 double bed 1 shower room
- Electric combination oven/microwave, two ring electric hob and fridge with ice compartment
- Electric and electric heating included
- Private off-road parking for 1 car
- Wi-Fi included
- 1 dog welcome
- Beach 2 miles, pubs and shops within walking distance
- TV with Netflix in the lounge area
- Gas BBQ
- Sleeps 2+2 children (double sofa bed in the lounge)
About the location
Perfectly placed from the popular coastal town of Padstow, famed for its pretty harbour and fabulous selection of restaurants. Just slightly further afield other coastal towns and villages include Rock, another popular foodie destination, the surfing mecca of Polzeath, and Port Isaac, famed for its part in the TV series Doc Martin. Walkers and cyclists will also be in their element due to the close proximity of the scenic Camel Trail and South West Coast Path. Other attractions in the area include numerous National Trust properties and gardens, Bodmin Steam Railway, The Eden Project and the expansive sandy beaches at Bedruthan Steps and Watergate Bay.