A picture perfect dog friendly barn conversion in a village setting, just a few minutes from Watergate Bay
This dog friendly property allows dogs to stay so no need to leave the dog at home. The property is situated in an amazing village called St.Mawgan with stunning views and a friendly atmosphere. St.Mawgan is home to some well-known pubs, gorgeous beer gardens, shops, tea rooms. Mawgan Porth Beach is just a few steps away and has some of the nicest sea views around the UK.
St Mawgan is an ideal base to explore the surrounding area. Newquay famous for its sandy beaches, water sports, and bustling town is only a 15-minute drive away. There are plenty of culinary delights right on the doorstep including Jamie Oliver’s famous Fifteen restaurant which is situated in Watergate Bay, a 5-minute drive away. Rick Stein’s sea food restaurant is also within easy reach, located in Padstow a mere 15-minute drive away.
There really is so much on offer in the area from golf courses, cliff top walks and rock pools to visiting Newquay Zoo and the Eden project. Of course, you can choose to do as much or as little as possible safe in the knowledge that at the end of the day you can relax in comfort at Barn Cottage.
This property especially welcomes families. It provides a cot and highchair plus a stair gate, baby step, books, DVDs, indoor and outdoor children’s games and bunk beds. There is also children’s cutlery.
Guests are treated on arrival to a wonderful welcome pack full of local Cornish produce including apple juice, chocolate, jam, marmalade, and biscuits.
- Beautiful living room furnished with two luxury sofas, arm chair and lamps throughout
- Wood-burning stove with logs, and full length shutters with french doors to the garden
- Entertainment is provided by a 32” built in flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player
- A great selection of over 150 DVDs’ and 400 books are provided
- CD-player, radio and iPod dock
- Many board games available in the mango wood coffee table
Cooking & Dining
- Spacious kitchen equipped with electric oven, ceramic hob, SMEG fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a full range of utensils
- Utility Room complete with washing machine, clothes cupboard, and dryer/hanger
- Nespresso machine with capsules
- A separate dining room consists of a French dining table with seating for six and a matching French antique dresser
- Access from the dining area to the garden through shuttered French doors
- Furnished with a king size bed, wardrobe with built in drawers, dressing table with famous Caroline Walker Cow canvas and window seat
- Complete with two bedside tables complete with lamps, chest of drawers and hairdryer
- Furnished with a double bed, built in wardrobe, bedside tables, and beautiful full-length mirror
- Stunning country and village views from two windows
- Flatscreen TV with DVD player
- Furnished with full-size bunk beds, drawer unit and bedside table with lamp
- Main family bathroom features WC, bath with shower over, wash basin, window seat, mirror and heated towel rail
- The property also benefits from a shower room complete with walk-in shower cubicle, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail
- Large 80′ garden that benefits from early morning and evening sun
- Patio furniture, picnic bench and barbeque provided
- Space for storing surfboards and wetsuits/beach clothes in the utility room
- Washing line and pegs provided