Welcome to the dog-friendly Chimes cottage, a Grade II listed cottage in the popular market town of Guisborough in the Tees Valley region of the North East.
The standards are very high here and it’s packed with charm and character, It’s great for providing a superb base for exploring the delights of the area.
Set over two floors this cottage has a cosy living room feel, a fully equipt kitchen with all the essential’s, 2 double bedrooms, perhaps for the romantics as for the exposed beans and iron bed frame it’s the perfect romantic setting.
At the rear of the property is a cute courtyard which is perfect for sitting and have a few drinks and catching some sunshine and some fresh air.
Chimes Cottage is set in the perfect location of Guisborough which has some lovely shops, pubs and restaurants. It’s also perfect for exploring the North Yorkshire coast and just 20 minutes away is Saltburn and Redcur. Also, Robin Hood’s Bay can be found within a 45 minutes’ drive from the cottage.
The property owners allow dogs and you may bring two well-behaved dogs with you.
- Gas central heating with woodburning
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking on a first come, first served basis, permit provided
- Alternative parking in the car park nearby, parking is free after 6 pm and on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Shared courtyard with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking inside the cottage
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
Weekly price from £354
Property Ref. 934250