Cute dog-friendly cottage with beautiful rural views
Barn Owl Cottage is situated in stunning open countryside, dog-friendly and with it being just a short drive away from the quaint fishing village of Looe with its sandy beach, traditional inns, and restaurants. The South West Coast Path is within easy walking distance with beautiful views across the South Cornwall coast. The delightful property is at your disposal to relax with your dog at any time of the year.
In the village Looe and surrounding areas, there are plenty of things to do, so you will never get bored.
Just between Looe and Seaton, there is a Monkey Sanctuary, which has several different species of Monkeys, they have all been rescued, and it’s a fantastic day out.
If you love Music! Well. Looe welcomes music lovers on the 18th – 20th September and the beach is transformed to provide a live festival to hundreds of acts including Jools Holland, The Proclaimers, Johnny Marr and many more amazing musicians.
Looe having it’s very own beach is great for those lazy days in the sun or the brisk winter walks.
- The entrance to Barn Owl Cottage is via a stable wooden door into the open plan living area which benefits from beautiful rural views
- Cosy sofa and coffee table
- A TV provides entertainment with Freeview, DVD player, CD player and a selection of books
Cooking & Dining
- Appliances include an electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave
- The dining area is situated in the open living area, adjacent to the kitchen, and features a pine table and four chairs
- Beautiful rural views and exposed beams
- A double bed, two bedside tables with bedside lamps, dressing table, full-length mirror and built-in wardrobes
- The second bedroom is on the ground floor and features twin beds with two bedside tables and bedside lamps
- Situated downstairs and recently refurbished
- Features a shower unit, washbasin, WC and shaver point
- En suite bathroom to Master Bedroom comprises shower, washbasin and WC
- Barn Owl Cottage has a south-facing private patio area which is great for barbeques and relaxing on long summer evenings
- The cottage also benefits from countryside views and a shared paddock with Swallow Cottage, which has an assortment of mature plants
- A swing set for children is also provided in the garden