Contemporary living with traditional coastal style Penthouse
Dog friendly Ocean Point holiday home is a modern, clean and stylish apartment, situated just around the corner from the famous Saunton Sands along with the most beautiful 36 mile stretch of UK coastline.
If you have an interest in surfing then there are some of the best UK beaches to jump on your board, they also offer training lessons at some of the beaches along the coast.
Are you a keen golfer? Well, look no further! Saunton Sands offer a fantastic 36 hole golf club. Also at Saunton Sands golf club, they have some amazing views which you can enjoy and take in whilst playing golf.
The Penthouse is 100% dog-friendly and they are welcomed all year round, so why not treat your furry friend to a holiday to remember where they can run free and really feel like part of the family.
Special features include:
- Under floor heating provided by an eco-friendly ground source heat pump.
- High-quality wooden flooring in the living area and plush carpets in the bedrooms.
- Secure video entry system.
No.12 is a duplex top floor, luxury penthouse apartment with level access from the rear and a balcony to the front with breathtaking views over the dramatic North Devon coastline. Guests can find a quiet spot to relax in the landscaped communal garden or enjoy a day on the beach with direct access to Saunton Sands. The apartment has allocated parking and a secure gated entrance.
The Tarka Trail is nearby offering a series of footpaths and cycle paths through idyllic unspoilt Devon countryside.
For larger families, this property can be booked with 11 Ocean Point which is located next door.
- A light and airy open plan living area boasting spectacular views over Saunton Sands
- Furnished with two stylish with leather sofas and a contemporary bent glass coffee table
- Features an LCD TV with Freeview, DVD player and a Nintendo Wii complete with Wii Sports
- Fully folding doors give access to the glass-fronted balcony from where the awesome views can be enjoyed
Cooking & Dining
- The kitchen features contemporary hi-gloss units and features integrated appliances including an electric oven, gas hob, extractor, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Full range of utensils and accessories including a toaster and kettle
- Circular, glass topped dining table complete with six chairs
- Furnished with a king-size bed, two bedside tables complete with matching lamps, dressing table and a double wardrobe
- There is also an LCD TV and DVD player
- Furnished with twin beds, a bedside table with lamp, chest of drawers and a wardrobe
- There is also a TV and DVD player.
- Furnished with full-size bunk beds, a desk, chair and LCD TV
- The bathroom is fully tiled and comprises a bath with shower mixer taps, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, wash basin, mirror and WC
- There is also a cloakroom with wash basin and WC.
- En-suite to Master Bedroom comprises a shower cubicle, heated towel rail, wash basin, mirror and WC
- The spacious balcony is accessed off of the living area and offers fantastic views over the beach and out to sea
- The communal gardens give access to the coastal path leading directly to the beach
- Outside shower ideal for washing off sand
- Storage locker for housing surfboards and wetsuits