Come stay at the award-winning Sweet Rose Cottage, based on an Old Manor Farm. It dates back from the 16th century. It’s a little hidden gem! With plenty of history all around. Located in Torquay, Devon.
Here at the cottage you can unwind and relax and get away from those everyday day life stresses. You can zone out and enjoy your holiday from the moment you arrive.
Sweet Rose is dog-friendly so you can have a holiday to remember with your dog. It also sleeps 2 people and has 1 bathroom.
The cottage has a historic feel to it whilst still feeling contemporary. The bedrooms are decorated and finished to a very high standard. The kitchen has all that you need for your holiday. There is a dining room area to relax and enjoy chats and some good food.
Outside the property
You have a communal very large enclosed garden with a BBQ area and furniture. We really like the lovely apple tree that has been kept from many years ago.
The best thing is that they also provide treatments at the customer’s request you really do get looked after here. They have plenty on offer from massages, facials to pedicures all from only £20. They also provide an onsite pet sitting service. So, if you fancy heading to town for perhaps a few drinks you know your dog will be in safe hands.
Sweet Rose cottage can be cleaned at your request by the onsite maid, this is just perfect! you’re getting the luxury of private living with a twist of a holiday resort.
The on-site Old Manor Farm can have up to 14 people staying in 3 separate properties.
Nearby locations to visit and things to do in Devon
- Torquay seaside resort is a must visit for the incredible beaches, they are also dog-friendly, check out Babbacombe and Cliffside Oddicombe beach. You will also find cafes, shops, cute marina and public houses here also.
- Visit Torre Abbey, a monastery founded in 1196 it has plenty of history. See their extensive art collection and beautiful gardens, you will not be disappointed.
- Kent’s Cavern Prehistoric Caves – visit the caves they date back thousands of years and was kindly open to the public in 1957, lots to learn down there and you will surely enjoy it.
- A very short drive away is Pagination Beach, another stunning beach along the south-west coast.
- In Pagination, you can tour the Compton Castle which was once owned by the Compton, de la Pole, Gilbert and Templer family. Its classed as a Grade 1 building. In 1951 it then belonged to the National Trust, they do an amazing job keeping it preserved and open to the public.
For details on booking Sweet Rose cottage head on over to Bluechip holidays, you will find more details and can check if available. Prices may vary depending on the dates you go.