Welcome to The Fishermans cottage which is, of course, dog-friendly and they accept one well-behaved dog. It’s a traditional stone-built terraced cottage situated in a quiet little fishing village of Seahouses, and just a small walk from the harbour and close to the shops, pubs and other amenities.
The property has had a recent refurbishment and has been modernised to a high standard and provides comfortable, warm, well-furnished and well-equipped accommodation.
The property location is where some of the most stunning beaches and coastline of Northumberland’s are.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Cot and highchair on request
- Parking available in pay and display car park which is 400 yards away, weekly permits also available
- One well-behaved dog
- No Smoking inside the cottage
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
About the location
Seahouses is right on the Northumberland coast it’s a little fishing town and has a very good selection of pubs, restaurants and some of the most beautiful beaches around the UK. There is plenty to do in Seahouses and the surrounding area exploring castles, boat trips, golf and fishing. There are also plenty of dog walking routes.
Weekly Price from £479
Property Ref. 207